Frequently asked questions
nicolaskastell.com is a Royalty-free music Library. We provide music tracks in various genres with non-exclusive royalty-free license. You can use this music for any commercial or non-profit project ( e.g video editing, film scoring, documentary, video games, broadcast, advertising, shows, public performances… )
Audio files purchased from nicolaskastell.com comes with a royalty-free license, this means:
– You never need to pay subsequent royalties to anyone.
– The initial fee is a license of use. You do not own the music. The music remains the intellectual property of the composer. This non-exclusive license is granted to you and can’t be transferred.
– You must use the music “as part” of your own work (e.g video editing, film scoring, multimedia project, background music for a show / public performance …)
– You can remix / rework the music you purchased. (e.g add your lyrics, or use it as a sample within your own composition, modify music lenght and tempo …)
– The only thing forbidden is Direct resale/redistribution.
All the demos you can hear through the website contain a watermark (audio preview / female voice) to avoid piracy. The files you will download after purchase does not contain that watermark.
After purchase, you will get a link to download a zip File. This archive contains:
– a 16 bits .Wav file 44.100Hz ( CD quality ) (standard & extended license)
– a 320 Kbps .MP3 file (basic, standard & extended license)
– a .Pdf copy of the terms and conditions of use
(The demos you can hear over our website are MP3 tagged files)
Check out the “about” page for further details
Please use our contact form or email us at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
You will be redirected to your download link instantly after Paypal payment acceptance. Also check out your email inbox or junk mail for your purchase receipt (the email adress you used for checkout).
In case you still don’t find your download link, please contact us by providing your purchase receipt or Paypal transaction Id, we will send you a valid download link.
Tips: If you found your purchase receipt in your junk box, please add our mail to your address book to make sure you receive our next emails.
The download link is assigned an expiration time (24H) and a download limit (3 times).
First, try to download again. If you still having downloading issues just contact us by providing your Paypal transaction Id and your purchase receipt, we will send you a valid download link.
All transactions uses PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, see more info
We do not offer any refund. In case your download link doesn’t work properly, please contact us by providing your Paypal transaction Id and your purchase receipt, we will send you a valid download link.
– Browse the library, listen and choose the best tracks for your project.
– Consider collections (sort by Type), you can save money buying bundles
– Add your items to cart
– Once ready, Click the Cart Icon from the menu.
– Checkout with Paypal Secure Online Payments.
– Get your download link instantly.
Please Keep your Paypal payment receipt for any subsequent request
Keep these files for any subsequent request.
Yes you can. All the music for sale on this website is cleared and ready for monetization. Each track has been tested & approved for Youtube monetization on Nicolas Kastell’s youtube channel. However, if you receive a Youtube copyright claim, it’s a false one. In this case, just dispute this claim proving the music is royalty free with your purchase receipt and the item link. The claim is generally quickly released. More info about Youtube claims
Check out your email inbox for a Purchase receipt.
Please Keep your receipt for any subsequent request
No, the license you bought is granted to you. This non-exclusive license is not transferable and cannot be sold or lent to third parties. Please see the Terms and conditions of use .pdf file included in your download.
The music you purchased from this website can be used in any project commercial or not, worldwide.
Please refer to the Homepage Licensing Options Tab to choose an appropriated license.
Direct resale/redistribution is strictly forbidden . The license you bought is granted to you. This non-exclusive license is not transferable and cannot be sold or lent to third parties. Please see the Terms and conditions of use .pdf file included in your download.
The initial fee is a license of use. You do not own the music. The music remains the intellectual property of the composer.